OCTOBER EDITION OF TAELER TALKS: Healthy Fall Finds on Amazon
The season of pumpkin-flavored everything is here, and if you are anything like me, avoiding treats is half the battle. Before the anxiety sets in about keeping your summer body, have no fear. With a few healthy Fall finds on Amazon (and a freezer stocked with BamBody treats), you are sure to stay on track.
- Kim Pop’s Cinnamon Rice Cakes: I know what you’re thinking -- rice cakes? Trust me. These cinnamon flavored rice cakes contain only 4g of carbs each. Top with pumpkin cream cheese, peanut butter or eat plain for a simple guilt-free snack with notes of sweet cinnamon.
Pumpkin Spice Latte hacks: It’s the guilty pleasure everyone loves to enjoy, thanks to Starbucks Baristas everywhere. One Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte contains 50g of sugar. Fortunately, Amazon has a few fall staples surely to satisfy PSL cravings.
- Fall Coffee Syrups: This fall variety pack is sugar-free, and is perfect for not only coffee, but adding to plain Greek yogurt or drizzling over ice cream.
- Pumpkin Spice Liquid Stevia: A little of this goes a long way. Add a drop to your coffee for an all-natural sweetener that won’t leave an artificial aftertaste in your mouth.
- Pumpkin Pie Coffee: With a million pumpkin pie flavored coffees, it’s hard to find the best one. This “Sweetie Pie” coffee is smooth with notes of cinnamon, honey and nutmeg, perfect for sipping on cool fall mornings.
- Trader Joe’s “Fall Harvest” Salsa: This salsa has pumpkin, butternut squash, apple and jalapeno's, and is sure to be a phenomenal topper for chili, eggs and -- quite literally -- anything.
- Cinnamon Roll Oats: What’s not to love about a warm bowl of oats in the morning? These Better Oats are only 100 calories. Add pumpkin puree and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice for more fall flavor.
- Pumpkin Pie Protein: Reminiscent of your favorite Thanksgiving dessert, you’re sure to fall in love with the limited edition FitCrunch Pumpkin Pie Protein. Add it to your coffee, oats or baked treats for extra protein, all while satisfying fall cravings.
Food Scale: For those macro trackers, going through the holidays can be tough for even the strictest dieters. This food scale is the most affordable and reliable and is sure to help with portion control through the holiday season.